December 27, 2012

Animax Carnival : Robinsons Place Manila

I love cosplay but I haven't given a chance to be a part of it. But I do track the cosplay event as much as I can. So when I heard that Animax will be conducting an event in Robinsons Place Manila or more known to be as Robinsons Ermita (that’s near to my office). I really take note of the date and participates even just an audience.

Date of Event: Animax Carnival Cosplay Competition; December 9, 2012 at Robinsons Place Manila

I wasn't disappointed with the cosplayers they really portrayed the character they've chosen. Check out the photos I gathered on that day:

Lili of Tekken (Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection 2005



mmmm


Wanderer of Ragnarok





For more details of the said event you can check this out. CLICK HERE



0 comments:

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks