December 15, 2013

Spending my P1000 Gift Card

If you will remember from my previous blog I won a Php 1000 GC from Healthy Options. Frankly speaking I don't know idea what Healthy Options is all about but if you try to understand the name itself. I guess the company is promoting about a healthy lifestyle.

Since I will be going to Pasig City for the Archery of Anthony, since Mandaluyong is walking distance we decided to visit SM Megamall as well and take a window shopping after Archery.

Out from nowhere, We didn't expect that we can sight the stall of Healthy Options. I forgot what SM Megamall Building they belong and what floor. We checked out their goods and I was shocked with the prices of each product they are selling.

Anyway, since this is a good opportunity to spend my 1000 Gift Card of Healthy Options without spending too much about travel expense. I spend all my 1000 GC and added few hundreds to it as well. 



I gave Anthony few HO Products as pasalubong since he is stranger to Manila. 

Don't worry Anthony will be my tour guide also when I visited Rosales, Pangasinan or possibly Baguio City hopefully soon, right Anthony? I know your reading my blog. hehehe.

Anthony share a photo of HO products in his facebook account. Here it is:

Thank you

If you like my blog and it's content, please do share it with your friends. Thank you!

Official Online Signature of Kennstop

0 comments:

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks